We’re back on our grind. And when we’re on our grind, we feel like we can compete with anybody.
I think that’s what’s so beautiful about football — people come from all over the world and it brings them together, no matter where they’re from, their culture, their race or their religion.
I saw the blood on the ice, but I didn’t know my face was caved in.
All the former Zags who paved the way — we owe them. Now it’s time to finish what they started.
I would say that how close my ranch is to the Mets’ facility was 30% of why I decided to re-sign with New York. The other 70% was a combination of a few different factors.
I still remember the day that I became a Canuck. I mean I remember it exactly: January 2, 2006. Don’t even think about asking me if I looked it up. Seriously, get out of here with that question. I’ll always know this date by heart.
How could a 21 years old kid just suddenly die? I didn’t feel as invincible after that night.
Let’s hear your best stuff. No, I really mean it. Have at it. I’ve heard it all by now anyway.
Now before I begin this next chapter in North Florida, I just want to offer a sincere thank you to every Cardinals fan reading this.
Today, I have a treat for you. My friend, my teammate, Leonard Johnson will be whippin’ up a dish.
It is the responsibility of every person who cares about the game of football to welcome as much research as possible to be done to ensure that future generations are fully aware of all the risks associated with this game.
As a kid you have these dreams about playing professional football. But for so long, they’re just that — dreams. And then when you get to a point where it could all actually happen? It’s scary.